If you are interested in obtaining legal assistance from our office, please Click here for more information.
Students Can Expect:
The CRC offers students the opportunity to learn about the following areas of law: matrimonial law, custody and visitation issues, child and spousal support, domestic violence, general and special education issues, adoption, and other children’s rights issues.
- Argue motions
- Interview and counsel clients
- Conduct discovery and do legal research and analysis
Credits & Requirements:
- 2 Semester (full year) Clinic
- 6 Credits per semester
- 20-25 hours per week time commitment
Pre- or Co-Requisites:
- Professional Responsibility
- Family Law (Suggested)
Director, Children's Rights & Family Law Clinic