If you are interested in obtaining legal assistance from our office, please review our intake guide and contact information.
Students Can Expect
The CRC offers students the opportunity to learn about the following areas of law: matrimonial law, custody and visitation issues, child and spousal support, domestic violence, general and special education issues, adoption, and other children’s rights issues.
- Argue motions
- Interview and counsel clients
- Conduct discovery and do legal research and analysis
Credits & Requirements
- 2 Semester (full year) Clinic
- 6 Credits per semester
- 20-25 hours per week time commitment
Pre- or Co-Requisites:
- Professional Responsibility
- Family Law (Suggested)
Director, Children's Rights & Family Law Clinic