If you are interested in obtaining legal assistance from our office, please review our intake guide and contact information.
Students Can Expect
The SACC offers students the opportunity to learn about the following areas of law: Securities law, securities arbitration, consumer rights and defenses, common law causes of action, corporate law and civil procedure.
- Conduct intensive fact investigation and review of financial documents
- Conduct legal research and analysis
- Prepare for litigation and arbitration
- Negotiate with opposing counsel representing banks and brokerage houses
- Educate the community
Credits & Requirements
- 1 Semester Clinic
- 6 Credits
- 20-25 Hours per week time requirement
Pre- or Co-Requisites:
- Commercial Transaction (Suggested)
- Security Regulations and/or Corporations (Suggested)
Director, Criminal Defense Clinic