- J.D. Admissions
- Fast Facts
- Tuition and Cost of Attendance
- Types of Financial Aid
- Access Your Financial Aid on MySlice
- Application Steps
- Budget Calculator
- Apply for a Loan
- Manage Your Debt
- Loan Repayment
Orange U $avvy
- Financial Aid Links
- Financial Aid Policies
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Contact Financial Aid
- LL.M. Admitted Student Checklist
- Bar Examination Information
- Conditional Admittance Program
- Curriculum by Subject Area
- Funding the LL.M. Program: Student Loans & Partnership Opportunities
- Housing Information
- Legal English Summer Session
- LL.M. Program Frequently Asked Questions
- Message from the Director
- Online Application
- Request Information
- LL.M. Program Cost of Attendance
- Meet the Staff
- Transfer Admissions
- ABA Required Disclosures
The Priority Deadline to apply for financial aid for the 2014-2015 academic year is February 15th, 2014.
Instructions on how to apply for 2014-2015 financial aid will be emailed to prospective students in mid-December 2013. Read more about the requirements in the Application Steps section of our website.
Prospective students should not wait for an admission decision to apply for financial aid.
In order to meet our February 15th deadline, use estimated income and tax information to file the FAFSA.
If you miss the Priority Deadline, you should complete the financial aid requirements promptly in order to be considered for any remaining funds and to begin the process to apply for federal student aid.