- J.D. Admissions
- Fast Facts
- Tuition and Cost of Attendance
- Types of Financial Aid
- Access Your Financial Aid on MySlice
- Application Steps
- Budget Calculator
- Apply for a Loan
- Manage Your Debt
- Loan Repayment
Orange U $avvy
- Financial Aid Links
- Financial Aid Policies
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Contact Financial Aid
- LL.M. Admitted Student Checklist
- Bar Examination Information
- Conditional Admittance Program
- Curriculum by Subject Area
- Funding the LL.M. Program: Student Loans & Partnership Opportunities
- Housing Information
- Legal English Summer Session
- LL.M. Program Frequently Asked Questions
- Message from the Director
- Online Application
- Request Information
- LL.M. Program Cost of Attendance
- Meet the Staff
- Transfer Admissions
- ABA Required Disclosures
Tuition Program Scholarship
|Sponsor:||The Kosciuszko Foundation|
|Scholarship:||Tuition Program Scholarship|
-United States citizens and permanent residents of Polish descent who are beginning or continuing graduate studies.
-Minimum GPA of 3.0.
-Scholarships are given for full-time studies only.
-United States citizens of non-Polish descent are considered when their studies are primarily focused on Polish studies.
-Only one member per immediate family may receive a Tuition Scholarship during any given academic year.
-Scholarships are granted for one academic year and may be renewed upon re-application for a maximum of one additional year.