- J.D. Admissions
- Fast Facts
- Tuition and Cost of Attendance
- Types of Financial Aid
- Access Your Financial Aid on MySlice
- Application Steps
- Budget Calculator
- Apply for a Loan
- Manage Your Debt
- Loan Repayment
Orange U $avvy
- Financial Aid Links
- Financial Aid Policies
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Contact Financial Aid
- Admitted Student Checklist
- Bar Examination Information
- Conditional Admittance Program
- Curriculum by Subject Area
- Funding an LL.M. Degree
- Housing Information
- Legal English Summer Session
- LL.M. Program Frequently Asked Admissions Questions
- Message from the Director
- Online Application
- Request Information
- The 2013-2014 Cost of Attendance for the LL.M. Program
- Meet the Staff
- Transfer Admissions
- Consumer Information
Syracuse is located in the center of New York State, approximately 265 miles northwest of New York City. The following links will help to assist you in joining our community.
- Alliance Bank - Free Checking including no minimum balance, free online banking, and a free debit card.
- Bank of America - Student Checking including no minimum balance, $25.00 opening deposit and free online banking.
- Citizens Bank - Student Checking including $0.10 back everytime you pay using your debit card.
- HSBC - Basic Banking including no minimum balance, free online banking, and a free debit card.
- Key Bank - Student Checking including reimbursement for using other banks ATM's up to $6.00 per statement.
- M&T Bank - College Checking including no minimum balance, free online banking, and $25.00 opening deposit.
- Syracuse Chamber of Commerce
- CNY Net - Business Internet directory, with links to news, weather, TV listings, etc.
Culture & Education
- Rosamond Gifford Zoo at Burnet Park
- The Everson Museum of Art
- Landmark Theatre
- Museum of Science & Technology
- Onondaga County Public Library
- Syracuse Opera
- Syracuse Stage
- Symphony Syracuse
- Syracuse New Times - Syracuse's alternative newspaper.
- Syracuse Online - The on-line version of the Syracuse Newspapers
Sports and Entertainment
- Armory Square - This historic downtown district offers some of the best and most unique shopping, dining, and entertainment Central New York has to offer.
- Carousel Center - 1.5 million square foot shopping mall with over 170 mall shops, 18 restaurants and eateries, and a 19 screen cinema.
- New York State Fair - the Fair runs each year in Late August, but the 375 acre facility is host to events year-round.
- Syracuse Chiefs - The AAA affiliate of the Washington Nationals
- Syracuse Crunch - AHL affiliate of the Anaheim Ducks
- Amtrak - Train Schedules
- Centro - Local bus service and schedules
- Hancock International Airport - located 6 miles from downtown Syracuse, is serviced by 10 major airlines including US Airways, United, Northwest, Continental and American.