- J.D. Admissions
- Fast Facts
- Tuition and Cost of Attendance
- Types of Financial Aid
- Access Your Financial Aid on MySlice
- Application Steps
- Budget Calculator
- Apply for a Loan
- Manage Your Debt
- Loan Repayment
Orange U $avvy
- Financial Aid Links
- Financial Aid Policies
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Contact Financial Aid
- LL.M. Admitted Student Checklist
- Bar Examination Information
- Conditional Admittance Program
- Curriculum by Subject Area
- Funding the LL.M. Program: Student Loans & Partnership Opportunities
- Housing Information
- Legal English Summer Session
- LL.M. Program Frequently Asked Questions
- Message from the Director
- Online Application
- Request Information
- LL.M. Program Cost of Attendance
- Meet the Staff
- Transfer Admissions
- ABA Required Disclosures
There's so much to learn about your new home, campus, and environment. Here is a list of links to people, places, and activities that will enhance your law school career.
LEO Program Each year, the College of Law admits a limited number of students through the Legal Education Opportunity (LEO) Program. Find out more about it here.
Health & Wellness Staying healthy is important to your law school career - and we have tools and opportunities to help you.
International Students Applicants who are not United States citizens must submit additional documentation. This area of the site contains what you need to know.
Academic Information Computing, the Barclay Law Library, Faculty Profiles, and more about your academic life here at the College of Law.
Law in London A great opportunity to enhance your education while living abroad.
Law Review Now in its 62nd year, the Syracuse Law Review is a student-run publication at the Syracuse University College of Law.
Impunity Watch Impunity Watch's fundamental goal is to provide a means of casting a light on perceived injustices and providing a voice for the voiceless. Learn about it here.