Please mark your calendar for Law Reunion Weekend October 20 & 21, 2017 in
Come and reconnect with classmates, friends and faculty,
visit with Dean Boise, and meet our students. Join other distinguished
guests and members of the Federal Bar Association, and earn CLE credits, too!
Special programs will include:
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2017
- Alumni Lunch with Judiciary
- CLE Program: United States Supreme Court: 2017-2018 Term (in partnership with the Institute for the Study of the Judiciary, Politics and the Media)
- Special Guest Lecture: Amy L. Howe, Reporter and Editor, SCOTUSblog
- Panel Discussion: "Supreme Court Preview: 2017-2018 Term"
- Moderated by Keith Bybee, Vice Dean and Hon. Joanne F. Alper '72 Judiciary Studies Professor of Law
- Panel participants: Hon. Rosemary S. Pooler, Circuit Judge, United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit; Amy L. Howe, Reporter and Editor, SCOUTUSblog; William Wiecek, Chester Adgate Congdon Professor of Public Law and Legislation Emeritus; Lauryn Gouldin, Associate Professor of Law and Andrew Kim, Associate Professor of Law
- Wine and Cheese Reception
- Syracuse Law Honors Award (Evening) Reception, with music and entertainment provided by SU Law Alumni Jazz Combo featuring Mike Tyszko L'15 and Joseph Frateschi L'14
- Special emphasis on class years ending with "2" and "7", including Class of 1967 50th Reunion Dinner
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2017
If you have pictures of you and your classmates from your time in school, we would love to read your stories and see your photographs. Please send your contributions for inclusion on this page by email LawNews@law.syr.edu
Revisit our website from time to time to view any new details. Registration is open! Please visit the registration page and let us know you plan to attend!