Let's Take Our Place in History!
This collective gift will provide opportunities for future students that they may not otherwise have, and it will honor the people who have helped us along the way, whether it was a professor, alum, or staff member.
For this class gift asks every student in the class to donate $20 plus the class year in change—i.e. $20.20, $20.21, $20.22, and so on—by the time of graduation.
This is our chance to continue what has become a lasting tradition and to leave our mark on the school we love.
Our goals encompass much more than raising money.
Your donation through the Law Class Act will:
- Allow students to make a meaningful class gift—one that directly benefits future students.
- Support the College's cutting-edge programs, facilities, scholarships, and all that goes into a first-class legal education.
- Educate students about the importance and value of giving back to the College of Law.
- Continue the Class Act! tradition of the 3L class "paying it forward" with an act of philanthropy.
- Honor the community that helped you succeed, leaving a legacy for students who follow in your footsteps.
- Change a life and help other students have a bright future.
Students who donate receive:
- An orange/white/silver recognition cord to wear at graduation.
- Name recognition in the Honor Roll, the College's Giving Book, and in the commencement booklet.
- An end-of-the-year class celebration event.
Each class aims to best the participation of the year before—check the Class Act! Donor Wall in the Travis H.D. Lewin Commons to see how other classes did!
Of course, to make the greatest impact, we are aiming for 100% participation from our class!