Request a Transcript

If you graduated from Syracuse Law before 1986, The College of Law Office of Student Systems and Administration would be happy to assist you by providing your official transcript. You may request your transcript by phone at 315.443.1146, or by submitting an email to

If you graduated from Syracuse Law from 1987 to present, the Syracuse University Transcript Office can assist in providing your official transcript. Your request can be made online at or in person at the Transcript Office in 106 Steele Hall.