Our fee-based document delivery service offers fast, high quality duplication and dissemination of library documents via fax, email or print. We welcome all requests, but ask that you provide us with complete citations. If you require reference assistance to determine or verify a citation, please complete our electronic Reference Query Form.
To determine whether an item is in our collection: Search the University-wide online Library Catalog.
To make a document delivery request, please call the Law Library Circulation Office at (315) 443-9560 and be prepared to provide the following information:
* organization's name (if applicable)
* phone number
* a complete citation, which includes:
* page numbers
* date of issue
* volume, issue and section numbers (if applicable)
* a billing address
$1 per page. Delivery charges may apply.
1. E-mail Attachment - Please provide an e-mail address. Must have the ability to receive large files in PDF or other standard format.
2. Fax - Please provide fax number.
3. US Mail - Please provide mailing address.
4. UPS - Please provide mailing address.