New Online Group Study Room Reservation System
Posted on Tuesday 11/19/2019
Law students can now book the Law Library's 9 group study rooms through an online web application. Each student can book 2 hours of group study room time per day. Reservations can be made 15 days in advance.
- Only current SU College of Law students can book group study rooms. When completing the online booking form, users must authenticate using their SU NetID.
- Study rooms are intended for use by groups of two or more. You must enter the name of at least one other group member on the form.
- After successfully booking a room, the user will receive a confirmation e-mail to their syr.edu e-mail. Reservations can be cancelled by using the cancel link in the confirmation e-mail. Reserved rooms must be claimed within the first 15 minutes of the reservation or the room will be made available for others.
- If a room is available after a time slot has begun and there is no conflicting booking, a law student who already has used 2 hours of booking time may book the room. In this case, the room booking needs to be completed by a staff member at the Circulation Desk. (Circulation staff are available during regular service desk hours.)
- Reservations can also be made at the computer kiosk next to the Circulation Desk.