Facebook Twitter YouTube LinkedIn Foursquare

How do students request a refund?

Refund Instructions


How do you request a refund? Follow these steps:

1. Log into MySlice.

2. Under 'Student Services,' click on, 'View Student Account.'

3. Click the 'Request a Refund' link.

4. Follow the directions to set up direct deposit, or you can have a check processed.

Is your refund more than you need? The Financial Aid Staff can reduce or increase loans for you at any time during the year. Remember to borrow conservatively. If you would like to reduce your refund, simply send an e-mail to financialaid@law.syr.edu, we can reduce the refund for you!


Contact the Financial Aid Office

White Hall Suite 340

315-443-1963 / financialaid@law.syr.edu