- J.D. Admissions
- Fast Facts
- Tuition and Cost of Attendance
- Types of Financial Aid
- Access Your Financial Aid on MySlice
- Application Steps
- Budget Calculator
- Apply for a Loan
- Manage Your Debt
- Loan Repayment
Orange U $avvy
- Financial Aid Links
- Financial Aid Policies
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Contact Financial Aid
- LL.M. Admitted Student Checklist
- Bar Examination Information
- Conditional Admittance Program
- Curriculum by Subject Area
- Funding the LL.M. Program: Student Loans & Partnership Opportunities
- Housing Information
- Legal English Summer Session
- LL.M. Program Frequently Asked Questions
- Message from the Director
- Online Application
- Request Information
- LL.M. Program Cost of Attendance
- Meet the Staff
- Transfer Admissions
- ABA Required Disclosures
Japanease American Citizens League Scholarship
|Sponsor:||Japanease American Citizens League|
|Scholarship:||Japanease American Citizens League Scholarship|
-Every applicant must be an active National JACL member.
-JACL Membership is open to everyone of any ethnic background.
-All who meet elegibility criteria are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
-Applicants must be planning to attend full time at a college, university, trade school, business school, or any other institution of higher learning within the United States at the undergraduate or graduate school level in the fall.
-Students deferring enrollment will not qualify for the scholarship program.